Thursday, April 18, 2019

Blue Pages — RRRAINNN Special 04 — Kristin Garth

. . .

Topless Wuthering Heights

We meet in uniform: mine pleated, block 
initials, fake as what you call me.
You buy my naked pom poms and a talk.
Your suit befits the man you used to be:
an agent, federal, then lawyer. Heart
as dark as wool I lean against to hear
ex-wife exasperations that you start
like all the other businessmen I cheer,
but yours will end in headlines. Burned your bar,
insurance fraud to life you buy in carjacks
and ends, shots at cops out sunroofs, jaguar
McDonalds crash, head to bullet impact.
All this two months since our last Friday night:
topless champagne, quotes of Wuthering Heights. 







Stepford Whore

Too many thoughts that don't serve me, such crass 
details and history. Vino venom
from a perfected pout, yet lips (and ass)
my cock can't do without. A troublesome
tradition of demand, discuss, "Your brain
will be the death of us." Such darkness deep
behind bright eyes and shameless lists of names
who I despise. Secret filled, you should keep
that mouth for putting me to sleep. On pills,
too cold, anesthetized. You're far too strong
to hypnotize. And have they served you, will
and mind, or cursed you worse to not belong?
I won't abandon something I adore.
I take a trip to Stepford with a whore.







BLOW POP LOVE

I taste, in you, my teens, a skinny stick 
I pull from jeans. Unwrap a scarlet dome
so dry, a shell I salivate to lick
and lubricate. Your ridges tongued become
a cherry smooth until undone. A bulge
between teeth and cheek graduates too soon
to sucks. Can't wait for what's within, indulge
an ever childish mind, surprise balloon
of pink behind a candied veneer. Roof
I rub to raw with rhythmic thrusts to get
to what's inside. My bubble lust reproof
deflates you to a tasteless wax secret.
You're sucked not savored since I was a child.
I still race through tastes that make me smile.




Kristin Garth






All poems first published in Faded Out





Kristin Garth is a Pushcart, Best of the Net & Rhysling nominated sonnet stalker. Her poetry has stalked magazines like Glass, Yes, Five:2: One, Former Cactus, Occulum & many more. She has six chapbooks including Shakespeare for Sociopaths (Hedgehog Poetry Press), Pink Plastic House (Maverick Duck Press), Puritan U (Rhythm & Bones Press March 2019) and The Legend of the Were Mer (Thirty West Publishing House March 2019). Her full length, Candy Cigarette Womanchild Noir is forthcoming April 2019 (The Hedgehog Poetry Press), and she has a fantasy collaborative full length A Victorian Dollhousing Ceremony forthcoming in June (Rhythm & Bones Lit) and Flutter (TwistiT Press) in January 2020. Follow her on Twitter: (@lolaandjolie), and her website kristingarth.com





No comments:

Post a Comment